Everyone wants a classy winter coat for women. But buying a classy one is more difficult than buying an ordinary one.
But this paper can help you. It leads you in the right direction to seek the winter coat for women that is both functional and classy. Here is a selection of some popular winter coat for women in the market available. They are made of upper cloth. So they can keep you warm enough. And they have various styles. They must your best choice in this winter!
Best Value Winter Coat for Women
Material:30%lapin and 70% faux furColor:army green, black and beige
- “I wear a small/medium so I ordered a large it was still to small for me.” – taibhse
- “Great quality coat.” – tasha coulter
- “NOTE I am not talking about sleeve length…I am talking about sleeve DIAMETER.” – D. Christensen
This classic military inspired coat is the Vince camuto national ad for fall 2013 stylish and feminine, it is a must have for every fashionista
- “This jacket had a perfect tailored fit that felt very comfortable.” – Lisa M. Skutak
- “Very pleased with the style and finishing.” – janice
- “The fit and look is exactly as shown in the picture.” – Walter Mikaelian
Double breasted high exaggerated collar wool pea coat
- “I love everything about this coat, the fabric, the detailed finish.” – Laura Pamela Sandoval
- “Got it for my wife and she loved it, but was too small in the arm movement.” – Dan W.
- “This is a nice quality coat and the style was great, with two exceptions: the gold-rimmed buttons were way too shiny for me and the back pleat stuck out.” – Kristen Bosch
Women Woolen Coat Hooded Winter Horn Button Trench Coat
- “Overall, I am very happy with the coat.” – Heather L.
- “Its a perfect length as I like coats a bit long.” – farmerCHIC
- “Nothing looks like the picture, even the tag.” – Hoang Thao Minh
Womens Belted Button CoaWomens Belted Button Coat Ladies Hood Jacket 8-14 Available In Multiple Colours Available In 4 Sizes – S(8), M(10), L(12), XL(14) Approx Length From Shoulder – 76cm (M) Approx
- “It fits perfectly.” – Melynda Hughes
- “I received this coat earlier than expected.” – Hannah Morring
- “I was worried about it being made from more of a sweat shirt type material but it’s actually proven to be more on the warm and snuggly side.” – Johnathan Blake McNally
You can check the size chart above.Hooded coat,Double-Breasted.Winter Trench Coat.
- “I ordered a size extra small in this coat. what I got after waiting 5 weeks for it to come in, was a size Medium.” – Alissa
- “Its a beautiful color and is very well made.” – elizabeth reed
- “Sure, you might be big in the bust, waist, and hips, but you probably still have fairly narrow shoulders and short arms.” – Carly
NEW Women’s Wool Blends Coat Slim Trench Winter Coat Long Jacket Outwear
Please feel free contact us for any problems .
- “I would like to mention that the sizes are very small I wear a 10 and I ordered a XXL and it was still very small.” – Teresa Cambra
- “The coat is really pretty and in good quality just as described.” – J. Zhang
- “Even though they say to go up by 2 sizes, it’s still too tight on my shoulders and the neck line is way big now.” – disappointed
A great casual hooded coat for any girl. This coat is lightweight and has a comfortable fit. Also this coat will keep you warm.
- “The jacket was warm and cozy with a very flattering fit.” – Yvonne
- “The coat is real cute and fits as expected.” – Chythra Gowrikanth
- “This will keep me cute and warm this winter.” – Grace
Beautiful geometric baffling lends a feminine feeling while the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining and insulation keep you warm when the wind-chill drops.
- “This jacket is lightweight and very warm.” – Catherine M. Sawchak
- “I’ve only tried it out in 50 degree weather, but so far it keeps me extremely warm!” – Valerie
- “True to size.” – Stephanie B
Beautiful geometric baffling, flattering seam details and a long silhouette lend a feminine feeling to this hooded jacket while the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining and insulation keep you warm when the wind-chill drops; two-way front zipper facilitates mobility.
- “This jacket is thin but very warm.” – RescueDogMama
- “LOVE the wrist bands!” – Ruth Wagner
- “It’s great for blocking high winds, rain and cold weather.” – judy kasten
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Liked It!
If you enjoyed this winter coat for women page, please share it with others!