Christmas is coming! Don’t know what gift should be sent?
Well, a black pea coat absolutely the best choice. They are very practical. They not only can keep warm, but also are very cute!
Here is a list of some popular black pea coat, which I especially select for. They have top quality and various styles.
I believe you will fall in love with them at once!
Finding the Best Black Pea Coat
Warm wool blend pea coat is shaped in a classic double-breasted cut. Single-button cuffs complete the tailored style. Insulated polyester filling adds extra warmth for cold winter.
- “The coat is very warm and good quality.” – Robert Paulson
- “Sizes are one size larger than normal, I wear typically medium so I ordered a small and it fits perfectly.” – Chris Brown
- “Front pockets are nice and deep, the wool is very soft and with a good weight to it and has kept me very warm during this winter.” – Action Jackson
Size Difference Notice This size notice is for normal body type. If your weight is more than or less than the measurement given below, please consider ordering one size bigger or one size smaller.
- “The body was perfect, the neck a little snug, but the sleeeves were too short and snug, and a little tight around the underarms.” – conan199
- “Once again, great coat.” – Korean
- “UPS warned me about companies such as these that make it impossible to return and some appear to ship through California but returns are overseas.” – S Speck
Wool melton peacoat
- “Nice, warm, fit and with high quality.” – F. Torres
- “Materials are all very good, wool outer is thick and even in texture and color, and body lining is quilted, No loose seams or buttons hanging by a thread.” – Tornike Melua
- “I’m a little confused why it buttons on the RIGHT side of the chest? … and why the inside pocket is also on the RIGHT side?” – Ronald E. Kuc
Wool melton peacoat with zip out bib/hood
- “Very warm, I highly recommend.” – Kool Karma Joe
- “The hood and the bib also can be zipped off!” – G. Heyde
- “I usually fit into a large, and this fits in the chest and waist areas very will, but the armpit joint is a bit tight.” – Ian C.
- “The coat is good and looks very nice.” – Blake
- “As far as fit goes, the shoulders and arms are tight on me.” – Gabriel Dixson
- “For those like myself who are unsure about the coat bib, its that zipper piece sewn on the inside, from bottom collar to a little below the last button.” – Neal S Pang
Double breasted high exaggerated collar wool pea coat
- “I love everything about this coat, the fabric, the detailed finish.” – Laura Pamela Sandoval
- “Got it for my wife and she loved it, but was too small in the arm movement.” – Dan W.
- “This is a nice quality coat and the style was great, with two exceptions: the gold-rimmed buttons were way too shiny for me and the back pleat stuck out.” – Kristen Bosch
This classic military inspired pea coat has great style and polish, the neckline is framed with peaked, notched lapels and a crisp collar
- “The quality is great and overall, the coat is extremely stylish!” – A. Kirk
- “It is a perfect fit and looks gorgeous on.” – firstname.lastname@example.org
- “The sleeves are so tight in the underarm and shoulder area, that I could not raise my arms above the waist.” – Marilyn Jenett
Kenneth Cole New York brings you the perfect winter peacoat! The classic Melton coat will keep you stylish and warm it features a traditional double breasted button closure, two slant pockets on front, trapunto stitch detail on removable belt, double buttons on cuffs, and button detail at shoulder.
- “It is very classy looking and wonderfully flattering.” – christy
- “True to size.” – Gabriela Sanchez Bazas
- “I love the styling and it’s my favorite coat purchase for this season.” – M. C. Stewart
Marbled buttons top a modern, double breasted peacoat fashioned with empire inset seaming, split-lapel collar and buttoned tab pockets.
A hearty wool-blend traditional double-breasted pea coat with princess seams to flatter your figure.
Please Bookmark & Share This Page
I hope you found my article informational and that you will share the url with your family and friends. This button makes it easy to bookmark and share my post to many social networks.